Currently Displaying - All Agents for this Office
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 Agents Result(s)
Stacey Wilson - Broker
· Broker/Owner of Homestead Realty
· Licensed Member of Permian Basin Board of Realtors since 2008
· Licensed Member of Texas Realtors
· Licensed Member of The National Association of Realtors
· Member of the Multiple Listing Service
· Certified Affordable Housing Specialist
· Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
· Military Professional Resource
· Licensed Registered Nurse, BSN
· Licensed Member of Kerrville Board of Realtors
· Licensed Member of Metrotex Association of Realtors
· Member of American Association of Notaries
· Graduate of TARREC Broker Program
· Graduate of TARREC School of Real Estate
· Graduate of West Texas A&M
· Graduate of Covenant School of Nursing
· Attended Texas Tech
My husband and I relocated from Lubbock, Texas with our two daughters in 2006. I left behind a career in nursing and he (as so many others in the Permian Basin) joined the oilfield workforce. Moving to Midland allowed me to stay home with my little ones. Only knowing one other person in town, I became friends with my Realtor. I would babysit her son (who was the same age as my youngest daughter) while she would go to showings or closings. I thought, "I can do this too!" I am currently the Broker/Owner of Homestead Realty.
My family enjoys serving others. I volunteer at Area Missions Outreach Services each week. We provide emergency food and clothing to Midland area families. Our family has built two homes in Guatemala with Casas Por Cristo. We were extremely disappointed our third trip was cancelled due to Covid. It is amazing to build a home in one week. Most often the living conditions are cramped with family members sleeping on the dirt floor. Providing a home with a slab foundation is estimated to extend the life expectancy by 7-8 years.
When you allow me to assist you with your buying or selling needs, you are my client for life. I will guide you from start to finish through what might sometimes feel like an overwhelming process. I am never too busy to answer your questions. When I say you are my client for life, that means I will be here for you beyond the closing table.
(C) (432) 230-2246